What do people look for in a gaming channel?

Comedy gameplay - Scary gameplay. Otherwise previews, how to or reviews.
That is what I think people are looking for.

Commentary that keeps me interested. Like being funny or i will def get bored watching

The same thing as I look for in a girl, it has to make me laugh. That's all, but it's hard to entertain me so not that much channels have succeed.

Comedy gameplay - Scary gameplay. Otherwise previews, how to or reviews.
That is what I think people are looking for.
Agreed. I enjoy both of those things![DOUBLEPOST=1368578319,1368578247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Commentary that keeps me interested. Like being funny or i will def get bored watching
Agreed, I'm watching it more for the personality than anything else.[DOUBLEPOST=1368578424][/DOUBLEPOST]So most have agreed that if a channel can make you laugh and entertain you, that is what makes a good channel! Cool! Thank you guys!

Commentary, hands down number one.

Beyond that, for me, I like to watch people who have an idea of how said game works. I don't really want to watch someone derp around trying to figure out how to play a game; I want to see them play it, and hopefully play it well.

I've watched a few of your videos recently, and I have to say that I enjoy your survival craft videos.

Commentary, hands down number one.

Beyond that, for me, I like to watch people who have an idea of how said game works. I don't really want to watch someone derp around trying to figure out how to play a game; I want to see them play it, and hopefully play it well.

I've watched a few of your videos recently, and I have to say that I enjoy your survival craft videos.
A lot of people enjoy commentary and I've tried it. It's harder than it seems! :) and I agree it's nice when someone knows what they are doing, so your not getting frustrated yelling at the screen telling them what to do!

Aw that's great to hear, that reassure me I'm doing something right! :) Thank you!

Back