what do i do wrong?

ezziesvlogs

I Love YTtalk
hey guys so i have been vlogging for the past 19 days and sometimes put up an extra video but my last vlogs have only like 3 or 4 views compared to the 20 in the beginning.
Do you have some tips or tricks to make my videos a bit more interesting? cause it seems like im doing something wrong. Or should i just not vlog every day anymore?
I Appreciate all the help!

Where are you from ?

I think it would be really interesting if you vlogged whilst you where out and about during the day just to see more stuff going on. But that's just me lol I'm no good at staying in and recording[DOUBLEPOST=1369734593,1369734545][/DOUBLEPOST]I just seen you where Dutch aswell haha my bad

I reckon daily vlogs are probably too frequent. Not sure people want to watch a vlog being put out everyday, particularly if nothing spectacular is happening. So for example, maybe if you go on holiday and you're getting up to all sorts of things THEN a daily vlog would be good, or if every day you're going out to different places, doing different things, meeting with all sorts of friends, etc then that would make good vlogs. If the daily vlogs are always you at home just looking for something to do (I haven't watched them so I'm not sure what's in them) then it gets repetitive and disinteresting. That's what I think anyway...

I do vlogs and seem to be doing fairly well. Try making a few series, also the biggest thing in vlogging is to interact with your subs loads, they love it.

hey :)
dont worry im not exspecting to get big really fast or anything but there is clearly a decrease in watches so thats why i was looking for some feedback :p and yeah Adrian Marioghea i was also thinking about making it less frequent or maybe just make a combined vlog or something about a few days and then only the fun stuff lol. @TheBatteryChicken yes i live in the netherlands:p but havent been able to get out of the house much cause of the bad weather hahah XD

hey :)
dont worry im not exspecting to get big really fast or anything but there is clearly a decrease in watches so thats why i was looking for some feedback :p and yeah Adrian Marioghea i was also thinking about making it less frequent or maybe just make a combined vlog or something about a few days and then only the fun stuff lol. @ yes i live in the netherlands:p but havent been able to get out of the house much cause of the bad weather hahah XD

I feel your pain, it's raining in London at the minute but luckily I'm sick as anything today so I wouldn't have been able to do much as it is

Try reviewing movies, gadgets, games, etc. People like watching review videos or talk about what's trending right now like music, celebrities. If you ask me don't do daily vlogs, it's not easy making videos everyday, you need some rest and time to think about interesting topics.

Back