What Did You Do On YouTube Today

Hey I kinda looked to see if there was a thread like this already and I didn't find one so I figured I would make it, if there is one already I am sorry don't mean to make this spam.

So basically this thread will just be what you did on YouTube today and how your channel has progressed today. I guess I'll start.

So today I watched a couple videos (what else would I be doing) and they were funny they were made by RoosterTeeth, SeaNanners, EatMyDiction, and Cartoon Hangover (CatBug is awesome). I also uploaded one new Dead Space video gained one subscriber and got a couple more video views. All together I think today was pretty good and I'll probably just be surfing in the weirdness of YouTube later tonight.

I Watched many videos and uploaded one

Hey I kinda looked to see if there was a thread like this already and I didn't find one so I figured I would make it, if there is one already I am sorry don't mean to make this spam.

So basically this thread will just be what you did on YouTube today and how your channel has progressed today. I guess I'll start.

So today I watched a couple videos (what else would I be doing) and they were funny they were made by RoosterTeeth, SeaNanners, EatMyDiction, and Cartoon Hangover (CatBug is awesome). I also uploaded one new Dead Space video gained one subscriber and got a couple more video views. All together I think today was pretty good and I'll probably just be surfing in the weirdness of YouTube later tonight.
I watched a couple of video's on my tv (Wii) and from other places aswell :D

I went completely out of my comfort zone, edited the crap out of my new series episode, re-thought it, panicked, had a coffee, calmed down, worked on it some more, went to work, had tea, worked on it some more, got miserable, cheered up, re-edited, asked a friend for some feedback, got happy, got scared, then published it anyways.

Usual day really.........................

I uploaded a promo video for my community which recently opened servers on Battlefield 3.
Gained a couple of views and just watched some videos. :p

Wrote some ideas for a video I'm gonna be shooting tomorrow. Subscribe to some new people that I don't recall the names of.

Uploaded a video, watched so me british vloggers, cried a little about how i'm not famous like they are... but seriously I gained 1 subscriber and I thought of some ideas :]

watched some horror game play while uploading two videos while editing game footage while doing homework between (although some are not on youtube ;P) gained zip and had fun in the process!

Back