What can I do to improve (Channel review)

EdiEcho

Okay so....people really seem to like my music, and I'm getting subs faster then I did on my old channel. But I need to figure out everything I can do to really pop, and get people to know I exist.

I am doing a few things like working on different platforms. like sound cloud etc. and it's working to an extend.

I need to see what other folks see and how I can really get people to want to come here and listen to my stuff but it's very difficult.

I'm working on my brand to fit my niche more, tell me are my banners good what could I do better to look more professional?

Any and all criticism you can give me please do so

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBKwkEUDHhFPv08TATZA5Lw

hello,
i believe you have a interesting concept with this channel. its a simple layout with your videos and i quickly grasp what i am seeing.

my first suggestion would be to remove the banner on your videos, (the one that says 'filmmora', it really throws me of from watching anything else). then i would add that its definitely worth putting some time into the whole editing thing, something that makes it more immersive. were me as a viewer can sense something unique about your work. of course, the latter is not really necessary, since channels like 'lazylazyme' just puts the, eg; album cover as picture, and gets plenty of views.

music channels in general seems hard to maintain (from my perspective). you obviously know this but, keep on commenting on similar videos etc. be engaged in the community and you will, probably, get more following. it just takes time.

Firstly I would find a free editor without watermarks. There are plenty of them out there. I would also try to change the thumbnails/banners a bit, create some cohesion but make them different. Try to put “part 1, part 2” “reimagined” “the sequel” if one of your current tracks stemmed from a previous track so people will know the difference. Also I would work on consistency when uploading. No matter how good your content is, if it isn’t coming out enough to keep the viewers satisfied they won’t stay (there are some exceptions). I’m not sure how long it takes to make a song but once a week when starting out will definitely take you a whole unless you catch the attention of someone really popular. I would start by 2-3 videos a week. Doesn’t have to be songs all the time you could upload some stems, or vlogs of your song making process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

videos i was thinking.
I used a new video maker for my new video no water mark[DOUBLEPOST=1546198431,1546198415][/DOUBLEPOST]
For this channel, I think the next move is promoting the channel.

I'm open to ideas[DOUBLEPOST=1546198470][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thumbnail could use an easier to read font and maybe even a background color to pop your title more! Hope that's helpful!
I forgot about that, I'll work on those later....im burnt out atm

Back