What can I do better here??

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Hi guys:)

I have had my channel since October (if I remember correct) and I it starting to go much better than I have ever expected. I just reached 1500 subscribers last week and a lot of my subs are really engaged with comments on videos, likes etc. So I can´t ask for much more.:)

I have also made all the s****y beginner mistakes like promoting videos all the wrong places(or listening to people who say they could promote them well….Don´t buy into that s**t guys) and fake/worthless subscribers….Dont even go there:poop:

Anyways I would like you advice if you got any ideas on how I can improve my channel???

I was thinking about some new channel art but I´m not really sure new art will give me many more subs??

I am also starting to make my videos a bit longer (about 6 minutes) but what do you think? Is 6 minutes to long, should I keep them more short and sweet?

And then there is the thumbnails??? I have had some critique before but I kind of like the style, But what is you opinion on that?

I am slowly starting to learn now and it pays of with real genuine subscribers who are actually interested in my videos so that’s cool, but again If you guys have some advice for my on how I can improve my channel I would like to hear it:up2:

Peace;)

Just Checked out your Channel. I like the thumbnails, they seem interesting and different. I dont think they need changed at all. They define you in a sort. Now for the Channel banner. I would Change that. Its just an opinion but I dont think the banner meets the same interesting quality as your thumbnail and videos do. Great Channel Though!

Just Checked out your Channel. I like the thumbnails, they seem interesting and different. I dont think they need changed at all. They define you in a sort. Now for the Channel banner. I would Change that. Its just an opinion but I dont think the banner meets the same interesting quality as your thumbnail and videos do. Great Channel Though!
Good point.. I will do something about the banner:up2: Thanks for feedback:)

Back