What cameras are you guys using?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
I'm still using my old iPhone 6 plus which is kinda okay in good light but I'm limited to the places I can record footage If i want good quality eve with a few soft boxes. Natural light always better. What do you guys get by with? DSLR? Cheap? Expensive? Pros/Cons? I'm thinking the bigger lens won't struggle as much in low light?

I'm still using my old iPhone 6 plus which is kinda okay in good light but I'm limited to the places I can record footage If i want good quality eve with a few soft boxes. Natural light always better. What do you guys get by with? DSLR? Cheap? Expensive? Pros/Cons? I'm thinking the bigger lens won't struggle as much in low light?
I use my iPhone 6 Plus and GoPro Hero 4 Black. Well at least I did, I haven't shot much video lately because I'm so busy with life stuff.

hmm I've not explored go pro before. My videos are desktop product reviews with the camera facing down at the desk. I guess that makes it cheaper as If I go for a dslr in the future I don't need one with a swivel display or what ever they're called. I'll take a look at the logitech and Huawei mentioned above thanks.

I'm thinking the bigger lens won't struggle as much in low light?

As long as you are recording on an controlled environment and you have the time to experiment with light, you don,t need bigger and much more expensive lens.
Gopros or any other actioncam though might be a good solution as long as you can do unboxing or tests in really small place, attach them almost everywhere (they are small and lightweight) even do some sliding or similar to enhance your presentation etc.

:)

Back