What cameras are you guys using for your channel?

Currently using a gopro hero 3 silver most of the time. And a Cannon T3. I am working on upgrading the T3 to a Panasonic G7 and then i will use that all the time

So far, we've used the GoPro Hero 4, the Logitech HD C920 webcam, and a bunch of iPhone 6s('s?). We're pretty happy with them, but it's a little annoying when different angles for the same video have notable differences in the way light is picked up and that sort of thing. We're looking into getting a set of decent camcorders for multi-camera shoots.

I'm using the exact setup as you, what a coincident.[DOUBLEPOST=1472415544,1472415461][/DOUBLEPOST]2 cannon, one DJI phantom 3 and one go pro. The setup is actually really great.

I use a Canon T5i Rebel (I think it's also referred to as 700D), and my iPhone phone when I'm out and about. The Canon is on the cheaper end of the camera spectrum, and I got it sued from a classmate too, so I'm pretty happy with quality and whatnot. I've got an older GoPro as well, but I haven't used it yet--I'm planning to for when I travel though.

I use a power shot canon, than I have a dlsr canon t3i for three years, than I also use my logitec webcam! All for different occasions!

Logitech HD Webcam, Nikon D90 - only when I have to, cause it's not too good and iPhone se.

Back