What Audio Hardware Do You Have?

I use my Blue Snowball with Audacity! No soundproofing other than the pictures and things I have on my wall. I can still hear some crackle and pops from it but I think a simple pop filter can fix it. I'm hoping to upgrade to a Yeti though in the future.

I have a pop filter! It works great on the blue snowball! :D

I use my Blue Snowball with Audacity! No soundproofing other than the pictures and things I have on my wall. I can still hear some crackle and pops from it but I think a simple pop filter can fix it. I'm hoping to upgrade to a Yeti though in the future.
I have the snowball as well I would really like to upgrade to yeti but I am looking to do PC upgrades first

We have 3 audio technica at2020 xlr hooked up to a behringer xenyx 1204 usb premium mixer on our mics we have windscreens to help and around the room we have 2 inch sound foam hanging on every wall. I also have the blue yeti for solo videos or videos when im not in our studio.

We have 3 audio technica at2020 xlr hooked up to a behringer xenyx 1204 usb premium mixer on our mics we have windscreens to help and around the room we have 2 inch sound foam hanging on every wall. I also have the blue yeti for solo videos or videos when im not in our studio.
Thats a lot of hardware man

Back