What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Fullscreen Partnership and Is it Better than Adsense?

Mitch D

So I was thinking about applying for a fullscreen partnership and was wondering if it is worth giving up on adsense. To those of you that currently have a fullscreen partnership, what are the advantages and disadvantages of having one? And to those of you that have had an adsense, but now have fullscreen, is it worth switching?

Thanks!
Mitch

I'm not in Fullscreen, I'm with TGN. I've been having problems getting them to send me my first payment, so that's annoying, but with a network you escape the dangers of getting banned from adsense. If that happens, you can never monetize the channel again, which isn't good. Honestly, if you can get accepted by a good network, I'd go for it. Of course, if you're getting less than 5,000 views a video, there's no monetary incentive to use ads at all, so make sure it's something that you're ready to do. Good luck!

I'm not in Fullscreen, I'm with TGN. I've been having problems getting them to send me my first payment, so that's annoying, but with a network you escape the dangers of getting banned from adsense. If that happens, you can never monetize the channel again, which isn't good. Honestly, if you can get accepted by a good network, I'd go for it. Of course, if you're getting less than 5,000 views a video, there's no monetary incentive to use ads at all, so make sure it's something that you're ready to do. Good luck!
Thanks, I'll keep looking into it and see what else I can find. This was very helpful!

First you want to make sure you can actually get into Fullscreen..

There are advantages and disadvantages to every network you join. There are even disadvantages over just being a youtube monetization partner just using Google Adsense. Fullscreen is very nice, very speedy with technical support responses and always looking to help their members. The money ratio is nice as well so that's not to worry.

First you want to make sure you can actually get into Fullscreen..

There are advantages and disadvantages to every network you join. There are even disadvantages over just being a youtube monetization partner just using Google Adsense. Fullscreen is very nice, very speedy with technical support responses and always looking to help their members. The money ratio is nice as well so that's not to worry.
Good to know! And your video in your signature was really good!

im with FullScreen and so far they are very nice and fast the only disadvantage i see is i dont see my stats in real time nor can i see my monetization gainings at the end of the day like i used to with adsense but i think that happens with most networks

Back