What am I doing wrong? (I need serious criticism)

Paperblossem

For some strange reason every time I upload a video there are only about 25 viewers while I self-promote on Instagram and the posts do get 267 views.

That isn't a coincidence. I am doing something wrong for sure but I don't know what it is.

My channel name is "Dr. Deni Snow" so if anybody could give me tips on what I could do better, that'd be very nice. Thank you. [emoji4]
21b686e45297bc39c85cacf082c47d3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Your channel link doesn't work. You should insert the last part of your channel URL (it's "UCDEV4n6dPsthK06b7XxZkaA" in your case) in your user profile channel link on YTTalk instead of PaperblossomVEVOish.
So people can look at your YT channel here in the forum much easier.
At least you have a lot of subscribers (from my point of view - channel with less than 300 subs here), perhaps people watch your videos no more than once.
Just looking at your figures on socialblade - indeed your subs to views ratio is strange.

Not a lot of people want to go to a Youtube video from Instagram. Instagram is somewhere people go to waste time while Youtube people have to sit down and dedicate time to a video. Chances are nobody clicks on your Youtube videos from Instagram, but I don't know about your sub-to-view ratio thing going on

Not a lot of people want to go to a Youtube video from Instagram. Instagram is somewhere people go to waste time while Youtube people have to sit down and dedicate time to a video. Chances are nobody clicks on your Youtube videos from Instagram, but I don't know about your sub-to-view ratio thing going on
This is the first time I hear this. Like seriously, I thought that my video quality wasn't good enough or the way I represent is too boring, but if it really is that people don't click on my videos purely because they don't have the time for it then I guess I'm doing well.

Thank you. [emoji4]

Not a lot of people want to go to a Youtube video from Instagram. Instagram is somewhere people go to waste time while Youtube people have to sit down and dedicate time to a video.
Well put:):up2: Instagram is not good for promoting videos. Maybe you should try with Reddit. Reddit works VERY well with videos (that´s my expirence anyway) and especially if you have provoking/controversial videos reddit is the place for you and for promoting your videos

Well put:):up2: Instagram is not good for promoting videos. Maybe you should try with Reddit. Reddit works VERY well with videos (that´s my expirence anyway) and especially if you have provoking/controversial videos reddit is the place for you and for promoting your videos
You see, I tried Reddit for a few months, but it didn't work out for me. All of the buttons and stuff is not in a handable order. It's like a painting software, too many buttons and sections I don't know anything about. There's not a single online tutorial on how to use Reddit. And also, I don't have any friends using it. So how should I know how to use it?!

Back