Music Welcoming Musicians For COLLABS!

Will Corcoran

Guitar Player
Hello musical people! I'm Will and play guitar! I am posting this here to let you know I would be totally down and available for a collaboration in terms of music! I play every possible genre that exists. I am decently Versatile! (I mainly Play: Metal, Jazz, Rock, Funk, Fusion, Classical, neo-classical, etc.)

Just to warn you... From my experiences on here, you really have to push people in order to get them to collaborate, people will talk but won't act.

Hey man, I'd be happy to do some form of collab - always good to meet a new audience!
I mean my channel is pretty comedy based, but I have a second channel (theprojectnottingham) which is a music covers channel. so I'd be up for anything really! :D

Hey man, I'd be happy to do some form of collab - always good to meet a new audience!
I mean my channel is pretty comedy based, but I have a second channel (theprojectnottingham) which is a music covers channel. so I'd be up for anything really! :D
okay right on man hmu on youtube!

great! is there a way to send PM's on here so we can exchange emails? I have a new song that I think you would be great on.

edit: nevermind, I'll send you a message on youtube

Back