Welcome to the Age of Skippy and Boots.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Well that is not the ending that is just part 1... it continues.
I'm not implying that's the ending, I'm simply saying the first half of that video seemed funnier to me then the second half, it's just my opinion.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
loving the art style, pretty epic , and most of it caught me off guard, this may turn into a really big show.
One day we might come getting you to be a voice....[DOUBLEPOST=1392056699][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes Poor Jim Bob[DOUBLEPOST=1392056731][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not implying that's the ending, I'm simply saying the first half of that video seemed funnier to me then the second half, it's just my opinion.
No you are not to have an opinion you simply say Ken you are a magnificent beast!!!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
One day we might come getting you to be a voice....[DOUBLEPOST=1392056699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes Poor Jim Bob[DOUBLEPOST=1392056731][/DOUBLEPOST]
No you are not to have an opinion you simply say Ken you are a magnificent beast!!!
PFFFFT, you are a magnificent beast regardless of whether or not the second half of this video was as funny as the first half, sheesh

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
PFFFFT, you are a magnificent beast regardless of whether or not the second half of this video was as funny as the first half, sheesh
Well as long as that is clear. I promise that I will try to make Episode 2 more evenly humorous.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Well as long as that is clear. I promise that I will try to make Episode 2 more evenly humorous.
Good, that will make it spread more easily on my toast. No in all honesty, I wasn't very interested to follow your first animated series, but I'm curious about this one, I plan to keep watching it :)