"Welcome to my channel" video

i dont know i personaly just put whatever video im most happy with as the thing new people to the channel see, I guess intro videos work for some people but id rather people get into my content than watch me talk about myself for 5 mins lol/

i dont know i personaly just put whatever video im most happy with as the thing new people to the channel see, I guess intro videos work for some people but id rather people get into my content than watch me talk about myself for 5 mins lol/

Well not necessarily talk about ourselves but the type of content you are going to cover, especially if you are doing more than one thing. Like say you are doing "let's Play" gaming content, movie reviews, etc.

I usually just put out a video that I want people to see, so they can get an idea what my channel is like. Honestly I don't watch channel introductions, I just usually click one of their uploads.

Hey!
I think it would be a good idea! I have yet to post a channel introduction video myself, but I think it's a great way for people to quickly decide whether the channel is for them or not. I think a clear and well-done channel banner can also accomplish some of this. :)

I always been iffy about the channel trailer that YouTube suggests you make. As a viewer, I usually skip the trailer and go either to their latest video or their most popular video. I always want to just know what they are all about, and even though in theory, you would expect to get that from a channel trailer, it just doesn't highlight the whole story. Nothing does it better than their actual videos.

I always been iffy about the channel trailer that YouTube suggests you make. As a viewer, I usually skip the trailer and go either to their latest video or their most popular video. I always want to just know what they are all about, and even though in theory, you would expect to get that from a channel trailer, it just doesn't highlight the whole story. Nothing does it better than their actual videos.

I just plan on covering so much different content that I don't want to confuse people when they expect one type of content and something completely different gets posted.

I plan on starting the channel as one with a lot of video game content, but that's really the tip of the iceberg for what I want to do ultimately.

Back