Weird comments.

Weebster

I've Got It
Recently I've been receiving comments such as "amazing video, sub to me, my peers, like my videos, and I'll will do shout out" Or just "I've subscribed, and liked your video, subscribe back" - He did not subscribe or like any of my videos. I've got like 7 of them in this week ,where as I don't get comments at all. I don't know if I should be happy that people comment on my video, or sad that they didn't even watch it, and just see me as easy target for shout out videos, or stuff like that.

Thank you for replying. I realised they were spam comments, but it is kind of a bummer to me, I am trying really hard to make content that people enjoy, and when someone just blatantly lie to my face that they liked my stuff; saddens me deeply. But it is what it is , I guess...

Spam comments like that make us suspicious of any comment that doesn't reference something in the video.

Once somebody referenced us being in Sydney as that was in the title, but if you actually watched the video we were just watching Sydney on TV

Recently I've been receiving comments such as "amazing video, sub to me, my peers, like my videos, and I'll will do shout out" Or just "I've subscribed, and liked your video, subscribe back" - He did not subscribe or like any of my videos. I've got like 7 of them in this week ,where as I don't get comments at all. I don't know if I should be happy that people comment on my video, or sad that they didn't even watch it, and just see me as easy target for shout out videos, or stuff like that.

Fake. These comments are just used to bait you to check and sub to their channels.

The moment you see such comments, ignore or delete them.

I think it's best to try and be non reactive to them. All of us get them and it's a part of the youtuber life. So stupid how people still make those comments though :/

Back