Vlog Weekly themed Collab :)

Hey, Hello!! Just to get this out of the way, I'm 24, very opinionated and new to youtube. I am working on starting a main channel as well as a vlog channel, and this would be awesome for me to have as sure content for the vlog. I'm currently working on moving (From Miami, FL to LA, CA) so I'm sure to have content!! Please let me know if you're interested in having me, and I'll help you figure out all the details :D

Hey, Hello!! Just to get this out of the way, I'm 24, very opinionated and new to youtube. I am working on starting a main channel as well as a vlog channel, and this would be awesome for me to have as sure content for the vlog. I'm currently working on moving (From Miami, FL to LA, CA) so I'm sure to have content!! Please let me know if you're interested in having me, and I'll help you figure out all the details :D
I'm from Miami too! temporally in Memphis, but I plan to move to LA in the not so distant future!

I feel it best to wait, if for no other reason, out of respect to the person who began the thread. That said, if you guys want to start one amongst yourselves you should!! There's room on youtube for many collab channels!!

Odds are its waaaay too late, and my sub count isn't exactly awe-inspiring, but yeah I'd like in if possible so yeah hi.

It's never too late! I think the people who are willing to begin a collab channel amongst yourselves should probably create a new thread and talk about the details there, though. :)

Hey!

THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE IDEA, and I AM SO INTERESTED IF A PLACE IS STILL OPEN!

I am only starting out on youtube and it has been a great journey already but I am looking forward to working creatively with other youtubers, if not now then definitely in the near future.

LET ME KNOW!!! :]

Back