WebCam Quality

mrrandomguy466

Loving YTtalk
Hello there guys, I want to go out and buy a webcam today for my gaming videos, though I only have 50$ Australian. Is the quality of a webcam a big thing? I have good lighting and everything in my room, so light wont be a problem.

Is the logitech C170 any good, does any one have experience with it or anything similar?

I personally like the Logitech C920 alot better it provides better crisp and quality images at 1080p and for its quality the pricing isnt bad. The c170 doesnt really have hd image so i would avoid it if possible, however if the c920 is to high of a prize i would go for c270 it records at 720p and it seems its only 39.99

I would wait and save more, you don't really want to go too cheap on video equipment. Don't forget about lighting. Footage from a good camera will still look like a hot turd in bad lighting.

I would wait and save more, you don't really want to go too cheap on video equipment. Don't forget about lighting. Footage from a good camera will still look like a hot turd in bad lighting.
Haha yeah, I have a pretty decent lighting setup that I can prepare once I get my webcam

save up a bit more, then buy something more expensive when your channel kicks off well.
you don't want to be investing a lot of money when no one is watching your videos!

You can find test footage most of the time if you typ in 'camera name test footage' or something similar on YouTube. That will give you a good perception.

Back