Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Hi guys what's a good webcam for streaming 1080p? I was looking at maybe picking up the Logitech c930 or 20...what do you think?

Thank you :)

Depends. I have a Cannon Legria R606. I cant stream with it unless I get myself a converter which is somewhat 50-100$ depends. A good webcam for streaming is around 100-400$ far as I know. so given how I have spend around 400$ for my camera buying another 1 is a bit meh for me so I can just get a converter and that way have a camera for outdoors and vlogs and a camera for streams as well... Now the problem is the room on my desk hahaha

Depends. I have a Cannon Legria R606. I cant stream with it unless I get myself a converter which is somewhat 50-100$ depends. A good webcam for streaming is around 100-400$ far as I know. so given how I have spend around 400$ for my camera buying another 1 is a bit meh for me so I can just get a converter and that way have a camera for outdoors and vlogs and a camera for streams as well... Now the problem is the room on my desk hahaha
Cool sounds logical! Have you gotten your converter yet? I'm keen to see how it works. :)

Tbh, the C920, C922, & C930's are perfect webcams for streaming, they're 1080p webcams, yea they are a bit expensive but they're worth it.

Back