Meet Up/Gathering We will endorse you! [Collaboration]

Well hello!

The main purpose of this collaboration offer is that I will endorse you/your channel.

Any takers? Looking to reach an audience. Hope it helps you and I!

Well hello!

The main purpose of this collaboration offer is that I will endorse you/your channel.

Any takers? Looking to reach an audience. Hope it helps you and I!
I liked your video on Babbeloo's channel. Although the artificial voice threw me off at first, it was really well put-together and thought-out.
It would be my sincere pleasure to collaborate with your channel in some form. My channel is still very small, (800-1,000 views per month,) but I am committed to producing good-quality gaming content for my audience, and am constantly trying to find new ways to grow. If you would be interested in possibly collaborating with me, I would be more than glad to feature your finished video on my channel following its initial release on your channel, that way both of our audiences can see the collab, and have links to the other's channel.

Please do message me back either here or privately if you're interested, and I'd be glad to set something up! :)

I'd be interested in this as well! You can look at my channel and what I have uploaded and see if it is something you'd be interested in helping out, and if so, feel free to message me here, on YouTube, or on Skype (username MiketheDbacker26). Thanks!

Me please! Im a new youtuber and I just started last month. i only have 11 subs so far :([DOUBLEPOST=1432289690,1432289675][/DOUBLEPOST]Me please! Im a new Youtuber and I just started last month. i only have 11 subs so far :(

Back