Watermark not showing on video

Hi all!
I added a watermark to my video, and it's been 2 days and it's still not there.
Before you say anything, I had a friend, who was logged into google, unsubscribe to me, refresh the page, and didn't see the watermark. I uploaded an image within the 1MB limit. So I'm not sure what's going on. Some people say its instant, some say there is a delay. Can anyone give me insight? or even check if at all possible? thank you to anyone that can help :)

When you go to your Branding settings within the Channel tab, do you see there your watermark as an example? I checked out a video and did not saw a watermark.

After you upload it, you also have to click on save or something if i'm right.

When you go to your Branding settings within the Channel tab, do you see there your watermark as an example? I checked out a video and did not saw a watermark.

After you upload it, you also have to click on save or something if i'm right.

Yes I did! It shows the image I uploaded as example and was sure to save

I just checked your latest video and I could see an instagram logo bottom left but not a watermark. I'm pretty sure it should be instant.

I just checked your latest video and I could see an instagram logo bottom left but not a watermark. I'm pretty sure it should be instant.
upload_2018-9-2_12-29-2.png
This is what I see on my branding page. I have it saved. some people have said this is an ongoing issue, and to just wait. But I did this like 3 days ago.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-2_12-28-55.png
    upload_2018-9-2_12-28-55.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 1
This is what I see on my branding page. I have it saved. some people have said this is an ongoing issue, and to just wait. But I did this like 3 days ago.

I checked again today and it's now working. :)

84a805ca-18bc-470b-804c-7cbdc73adf16.png

I cant seem to add a watermark to my videos? Please can you help? I have followed all the instructions

Attachments

• 2018-09-30-17-56-www.youtube.com.png
    2018-09-30-17-56-www.youtube.com.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 2
Back