WATCH DOGS 2 | NEW TRAILERS! NEW GAMEPLAY! NEW INFO!

MZ-101

I've Got It
New video is up. I still got about 3 more I have to do but, enjoy this one and do let me know what do you think and can improve on. I feel this one is really good. I followed everyone's notes and hopefully I'll try to better my self even more!

@NothingToDoCrew What do you think?

Awesome job, i think it's your best one yet (i don't even play watchdogs and i watched the whole way through without getting bored).
As for making it better i only found 2 small things:
1.at the end of your video when you are asking for people to subscribe, soon as you say subscribe you should have a button for them to click on. If you make them wait they might forget.
2. From 4-4:40 there is a long pause (wayyyy too long).
Like i said the content/editing is fantastic, but had i run across the video on my own i might have bailed out during that long pause.

Awesome job, i think it's your best one yet (i don't even play watchdogs and i watched the whole way through without getting bored).
As for making it better i only found 2 small things:
1.at the end of your video when you are asking for people to subscribe, soon as you say subscribe you should have a button for them to click on. If you make them wait they might forget.
2. From 4-4:40 there is a long pause (wayyyy too long).
Like i said the content/editing is fantastic, but had i run across the video on my own i might have bailed out during that long pause.
Will definitely add a button.

Back