• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
i started a video series about 2 month ago on microsoft office 2007, the idea behind it was teach the basic of it. but then i started thinking the newest one is 2010 and almost everyone has it, maybe i should stop doing tutorials in 2007 and switch to 2010 but not go over all the basics because is almost the same. now im thinking of starting series of MS office 2010 but not pay to much attention to basic since in these videos im expecting the viewers to already know the basic of the software since is not very different from 2007. So far im going to start the series off by making a video on how to create a sales report in excel, i will also demonstrate how to add charts to it and sparklines. was this a good move on my part or should i have continue the series, also i was barely getting any views on it. looks like the other videos that came out few years ago where flooding the search result causing my content not to show up.

Do it, and if you have any requests on previous versions just add to the previous series. It's always good to have a selection.

Back