Was it my BIGGEST mistake to choose Fullscreen over AdSense?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMADTech

Hi guys,

I started with Fullscreen about 2 weeks ago, and sure that make me stop gaining on google adsense,

I noticed a big drop on earnings about 50% less than what I used to get with adsense!

ex. this is my earnings for the last 13 days from youtube analytics is 43.5$ as shown below

967181322.png

and this is what gives me on Fullscreen only 28$ while it should be 43.5$ as shown on youtube analytics
300663849.png

So was it my mistake to move from Adsense to Fullscreen?!!

or they provide additional services than google adsense and I have to wait?

Your experience is appreciated guys,

Thanks

You applied for an MCN, yet you don't know what they offer? Have you at least read your contract?

If I'm not mistaken, fullscreen is 70/30, so everything is correct.

It was a mistake that I didn't get enough information about full screen because I was looking for a replacement to google adsense, due to the difficulties to PIN from google for my country to activate my account!

Also it's been recommended to me by a friend but I think he was looking for the 225$ came to him by his referral code lol,[DOUBLEPOST=1489288972,1489288851][/DOUBLEPOST]
I´m just curious about the reason for you going Fullscreen, what did they offer you?

The main reason is I was looking for a replacement to google adsense, due to the difficulties to PIN from google for my country to activate my account!,
though its a better platform and will provide a better views number while it gives nothing!

Also it's been recommended to me by a friend but I think he was looking for the 225$ came to him by his referral code lol,
You need to read your contract and contact Fullscreen for further advice as they do offer some services. Also, ask your friend for at least 50% of that referral money.

one word, or is two? FACE-PALM :eek:
1. Sign a contract without reading it. ( I know meme that would fit here : Look son a ..... ) :giggle:
2. Join network and then ask "do they provide additional services than google adsense " :eeks:
This what I would expect form 12 years old kid with gaming channel and 20 subs :thumbsup2:, but not from a full grown adult with 30k subs.:(
In short yes you did big mistake! and only person you should blame is yourself.:up2:
You think 28$ is low ? Wait and see when Fullscreen will stop paying you and tell you that there is something wrong with you videos and they will keep 100% of your profit for 2 years.:devil:
There is more nolockin networks now than ever and they bigger and better than fullscreen why would you sign a contract for 2 years with network that have basically no standards and will accept everyone?:facepalm2:

I really feel sorry for you:(, you put so much work and now you will give away at best 30% of your earning for completely nothing or maybe even 100% of your earnings.

You could easily find bad reviews even on this forum. But who am I joking :D:D:D you didn't even read your contract :p Its foolish of me to think you would read this forum.:wink2:

Good luck to you and lets hope they will only take 30% and not more. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back