Commentary Want to do a video for Information Nation?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
I think it would be great to have a guest voice for the channel, and this is actually quite simple :)

All you need for this is three things

-An energetic voice
-A microphone
-Audacity or some way to save your recording

So I can either provide you a script, or you can pick an interesting topic and make your own video! Don't worry, i'll do the editing.

What do you get?

2 of your videos linked in the video's end, as well a link to subscribe to your channel. You don't even have to shout us out, but hey it would be nice ;)

Comment below if interested and i'll PM you my Skype

Hey I would be down! My youtube channel is CrazyR0cky and I would be down to shout you out back. shoot me a message on youtube or on skype at rockygaming1012.[DOUBLEPOST=1478450375,1478450360][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I would be down! My youtube channel is CrazyR0cky and I would be down to shout you out back. shoot me a message on youtube or on skype at rockygaming1012.

Hey I would be down! My youtube channel is CrazyR0cky and I would be down to shout you out back. shoot me a message on youtube or on skype at rockygaming1012.[DOUBLEPOST=1478450375,1478450360][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I would be down! My youtube channel is CrazyR0cky and I would be down to shout you out back. shoot me a message on youtube or on skype at rockygaming1012.
Okay, contacting you on skype now

Back