Want To Destroy Facebook Comments?

I liked it and posted there, can you destroy my comment now?
Your ment to use the page to destroy others comments...

Go onto someone's status and type "@dest", then click the page, then click enter! and voila you have destroyed the person above you's comment!

Hey there everyone!,

I opened a Facebook Page about an hour ago, which will allow you to 'destroy' the person's comment above yours!,

All you have to do is simply like the page and type "@dest", then click on the page and it'll destroy the comment!
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
http://www.facebook.com/IDestroyedYourComment

Back