Gaming Want to create a group of gamers to make "funny moments" with

SpecsTech

Hello! I'm specs, I'm rather new to youtube and only have a very small channel, but i have all the time in the world! I'm looking to create a group of pc gamers to collab with and create some "funny moments" and great videos, so we can grow together and reach success!

Requirements: Must be atleast 17+

Be willing to play random games

Atleast understand the basics of youtube ( Thumbnailing, tags, keywords etc)

What platform are you looking to do this on?? I have xbox one and i'm getting a gaming PC for x mas ill be playing like H1Z1, maybe some CS GO, and on xbox I play halo 5 and battlefield. Maybe go check my channel out to get a feel for what kind of person I am because I do vlogs and youll be interested in doing some of what your looking to do! :D

I was wonder what type of games were you thinking of doing and how much people are you thinking of bringing to collab
as many people as we need to have fun! And any type of games
I am only 16 but I work hard and am very mature for my age. I think. Anyway my skype is zombiekyttie00
I'll be back at home tomorrow, we will find some people to play with your content looks good
What platform are you looking to do this on?? I have xbox one and i'm getting a gaming PC for x mas ill be playing like H1Z1, maybe some CS GO, and on xbox I play halo 5 and battlefield. Maybe go check my channel out to get a feel for what kind of person I am because I do vlogs and youll be interested in doing some of what your looking to do! :D
I'll take a look at your content tomorrow and hit you up:).

16 is fine, I put 17+ as to not allow anyone too young, like 13 and below in
Yeah man def check it out. I'm getting a sweet gaming PC around Christmas time so I'm for sure willing to do some funny moments on games such as H1Z1 or CS: Go or any other computer games and maybe a few xbox games too.

Back