Other Want some spotlight on your channel

I'm interested as well. (Although I'm a vlogger, and I don't know if that would appeal to your subscriber base).

I would sign up but I have more subscribers than you and there are people in this thread who clearly deserve this more than me. Good luck with it all! :D

Hello, I am looking for your YouTube channel and wanted to know if you wanted some spotlight on your channel. I feel as if more people should watch you channel. This is free and no catch all I want to do is talk about your channel a little bit introduce it, talk about what kind of videos you do, show a 5 sec clip of your choice of any video or an upcoming video, remember this would need to catch my audience attention, and of course link them to your video. If you’re interested let me know or if you know another great channel that would like this done let me know. I know YouTube spotlight doesn’t really get the smaller channels and attention that they deserve and I am trying to fix it a little bit and just focus on up and comers. If your interested let me know.

Hi there! I'd be honored if you were to chat about my channel :)

Hello, I am looking for your YouTube channel and wanted to know if you wanted some spotlight on your channel. I feel as if more people should watch you channel. This is free and no catch all I want to do is talk about your channel a little bit introduce it, talk about what kind of videos you do, show a 5 sec clip of your choice of any video or an upcoming video, remember this would need to catch my audience attention, and of course link them to your video. If you’re interested let me know or if you know another great channel that would like this done let me know. I know YouTube spotlight doesn’t really get the smaller channels and attention that they deserve and I am trying to fix it a little bit and just focus on up and comers. If your interested let me know.

I would love it if you did this for my channel, I changed what kind of videos my channel makes and I am just at 54 subscribers now, please tell me if you are interested.

I am interested too :) I am a Moondancer. I am sure that my channel is interesting and unique enough. You can view many of my Moondancing videos here:
youtube.com/user/tumichael2021
Please pm me if you are interested too
Thanks

Tu Michael

Back