Services Want Free Graphics? :D

Kota

I am very familiar with photoshop and how to use its features. I am willing to make FREE graphics for anyone that is polite and easy to work with :) I would charge, but I just have so much fun creating graphic art :) I can try to make any themed art you would like! If you are interested, reply with your skype name down below, and I will contact you!

I will post some examples of my work below!

Attachments

• Teddy Profile Picture YT.png
    Teddy Profile Picture YT.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Stabbathehut Profile Picture.png
    Stabbathehut Profile Picture.png
    203 KB · Views: 37
  • Stabbathehut Outro.png
    Stabbathehut Outro.png
    952.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Dcencima YT Channel Art.png
    Dcencima YT Channel Art.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • McNuggetsPro Profile Picture.png
    McNuggetsPro Profile Picture.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 33
  • AngilBoy Profile Picture.png
    AngilBoy Profile Picture.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Ogi
This is awesome, thank you! I don't have skype but I would love to have this for my rebrand. Would you be able to share an email or contact me via email if possible?

I really don't know the process. Either make the animation and drop it in a video, or you have to do from scratch into a video. Well if you do find out let me know! Much luv =) I love to have one of those in my vids.

I really don't know the process. Either make the animation and drop it in a video, or you have to do from scratch into a video. Well if you do find out let me know! Much luv =) I love to have one of those in my vids.
By animated text, do you mean like during a video? I was picturing a animated channel banner. Lol yeah for a animated text in a youtube video, its all in the editing software you use.

Back