Want a "shout-out"?

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
I don't know exactly where to post this but feel free to move this thread to the appropriate place.

I've been getting a lot of people that wants a shout-out so I have an idea that can help you out as well as my channel. I have a way that you guys can join in and have your usernames exposed out there if that helps.

In my new video, I asked subscribers to comment down below any questions they would like to know about me and my girlfriend which ANYBODY can do so. I am only going to screen shot your questions along your username in the video. Hopefully this helps you out since I also have been wanting to do a Q&A video. I have more than 4K and growing subscribers with 300K+ total video views in about a little more than half a year.

The rules are to not comment anything like "sub me, check me out" related and comment only on the new video!

I don't know exactly where to post this but feel free to move this thread to the appropriate place.

I've been getting a lot of people that wants a shout-out so I have an idea that can help you out as well as my channel. I have a way that you guys can join in and have your usernames exposed out there if that helps.

In my new video, I asked subscribers to comment down below any questions they would like to know about me and my girlfriend which ANYBODY can do so. I am only going to screen shot your questions along your username in the video. Hopefully this helps you out since I also have been wanting to do a Q&A video. I have more than 4K and growing subscribers with 300K+ total video views in about a little more than half a year.

The rules are to not comment anything like "sub me, check me out" related and comment only on the new video!

Sure! I'll definitely join in :D

Back