Other Wanna voice a character or 2 in my newest animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Id really appreciate it if someone could record the following script and send it to me via dropbox or something. I'll give credit to you and your channel in the credits and description too. And anyways it'll be cool!

I have two characters needing voicing, a scientist and a body guard kinda guy....

You can choose to record either or both voices. :-P

Bodyguard/orinentation kinda guy:
(Serious voice)

"Have you been here before?"

"No".

"Ok then. Basically we secure, contain,.and protect, which spells SCP and blah blah blah and that's where babies come from.....any questions? Just raise your hands."

"Ok, moving on."

Scientist:
"Why hasn't SCP 173 teared him to pieces yet?"

"You don't blink?! Why?!"

Id like it to be recorded fairly well without pops and clicks etc. But im fairly lenient as my own Mic kinda sucks. Lol.

It would be more understandable if you just write the lines that are needed like

Have you been here

Ok then.

__

I don't know if that is a person answering or if you want a person to record those lines aswell

It would be more understandable if you just write the lines that are needed like

Have you been here

Ok then.

__

I don't know if that is a person answering or if you want a person to record those lines aswell

Have you been here

Ok then.

__

First time doin this so haven't got much of a clue. Lol

So first guy:

In a Serious voice says:

"No"

"Okay then. (pause). Basically we secure, contain and protect. Which spells SCP, and blah blah blah and that's where babies come from"

"Any questions? Raise your hands"

"Ok. Moving on."[DOUBLEPOST=1354730812,1354730709][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you want them to sound? I have a pretty mental expression of the scientist.
First just a serious, deep voice, and the scientist, well, you can just play around with that, nothing specific with his voice

Id really appreciate it if someone could record the following script and send it to me via dropbox or something. I'll give credit to you and your channel in the credits and description too. And anyways it'll be cool!

I have two characters needing voicing, a scientist and a body guard kinda guy....

You can choose to record either or both voices. :-P

Bodyguard/orinentation kinda guy:
(Serious voice)

"No".

"Ok then. Basically we secure, contain,.and protect, which spells SCP and blah blah blah and that's where babies come from.....any questions? Just raise your hands."

"Ok, moving on."

Scientist:
"Why hasn't SCP 173 teared him to pieces yet?"

"You don't blink?! Why?!"

Id like it to be recorded fairly well without pops and clicks etc. But im fairly lenient as my own Mic kinda sucks. Lol.

Did You Find All The Voice Overs ? If Not Contact Me By Emailing Me At KevinMarcTV@Yahoo.com
With All The Information. Im Deff. Interested & Can Further Your Views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back