Other Wanna Feature in my Next Series

Darren Ross

I am making a new show called "Darren Fridays" and would like people to take a part in my new show. If You have any idea's please give me a message. If you don't know me check my channel as i am very popular and i want people to join me on my next show.

I'm new to Youtube and this forum, but I would love to take part in your new series. :) it sounds like it could be fun.

Hello Kaytie

Thanks for your Reply. Yes i would like you to join my new show. Maybe in the near future we can record a Duet together for my upcoming album. Maybe you can send me something funny so i can see what you can maybe do for my show as i really want my new show to be very funny but we will see how we go.

Thanks, Kaytie

DARREN!

Checked out your page. Very new to this youtube thing but I love the thought of collabs. Not sure there's anything more fun/exciting so IF you ever need someone I'll be more than willing to help out. PP

I am making a new show called "Darren Fridays" and would like people to take a part in my new show. If You have any idea's please give me a message. If you don't know me check my channel as i am very popular and i want people to join me on my next show.
I would love to get involved! What would I have to do? :)

Hello Kaytie

Thanks for your Reply. Yes i would like you to join my new show. Maybe in the near future we can record a Duet together for my upcoming album. Maybe you can send me something funny so i can see what you can maybe do for my show as i really want my new show to be very funny but we will see how we go.

Thanks, Kaytie

DARREN!

Well, I have two awkward videos on my channel that some find humorous (don't see how though, lol)
and I mean, I guess I'm funny, just in an awkward way...hard to explain. :D

Your Psychic reading bit was rather funny. 1912? That's the year of the Titanic! Watching your material has given me some ideas, if you are looking for collaborators, that's our bread and butter.

Back