Gaming VR Specific (or Indie game) Collabs kettering uk

ROBVR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
VR Specific (or Indie game) Collabs and if you're local to Northamptonshire UK even better.
Aiming to grow into a large channel and share the journey with like minded youtubers.

MisterRJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I've been wanting to create some coop and or Vs VR content.

I've got a fair audience and so would be happy to maybe make a few videos together.

Also I have had a look on your channel and its awesome dude.
Hit me up on Skype: Mister RJ
Or discord: RDJDJRJ

ROBVR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just watched a few of yours and was impressed.
It's curious and typical of youtube how "I make toast" gets more views than playing a vr game, which clearly takes more effort and organisation than making some toast - weird.
I'll have to start a making breakfast channel instead and give up vr!

My answer has to be yes - we'd both benefit from extra views and potential subscribers.
An easy peasy collab would be a video exchange - we've both done dead and buried and yours has a completely different style to mine and has the quickdraw gameplay in which I missed (I lost EVERY time, although I'll give the excuse that my controls were going a bit haywire).

Are you OK with downloading my version (I can send you a direct download link), editing it to put an intro and whatever else you want with it, and me doing the same with yours.
Then we each upload onto our channels introducing each other's channels and hey presto.
It's a good idea to keep each video unpublished until we've checked (it gives you a link after uploading but before publishing), then if we're both happy add relevant tags (happy to help if required), titles and descriptions and click publish simultaneously.
We can also add a link to each other's channels as a pinned comment.

That's my idea, but if you have an other ways to go about it then I'd be pleased to hear them.

On another note, if you're thinking of doing any green screening (actually not recommended as it takes hours of editing and needs very good lighting) I've ripped a lot of mine down today and have some spare.

Let me know what you think/any other ideas.

Cheers,
Rob.