Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations to the winner, nice work there:up:

Could someone link me to some info about entering the VOTM contest, I have some questions about eligibility. Like could I enter a vid I uploaded on May 26 for June's contest or does it have to be uploaded within that month? Thanks!
That is fine as long as its fairly recently, if it was made in February then that wouldnt be allowed :) So yeah yours is fine to enter, Junes will start on the 15th for entries.

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It can be a video you posted even more than 2 years ago if you want and the next entry will most likely be on the june 15th i am guessing and congrats to the winner.
Nevermind this is false info:eek: listen to Michael.:D

Reactions: Michael

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! It was an excellent, entertaining video. Everyone in the competition provided very worthy videos and I'm sure all the participants will one day enjoy the VOTM crown!

Great job everyone.

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
That is fine as long as its fairly recently, if it was made in February then that wouldnt be allowed :) So yeah yours is fine to enter, Junes will start on the 15th for entries.
o ok thanks I was about to ask when can we enter...I got a couple of ideas that may be good!

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Wow Congratz dude!
--- merged: Jun 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM ---
Wow Congratz dude!

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ok thanks for the info Michael, that makes sense that they should be made fairly recently. Look forward to this month's contest!:up:

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I forgot to post in this :O !!! Congrats Vizibiltyzero!!!! Awesome video!! Well deserved win in VOTM!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.