• Dysfunctional Paranormal Investigators a.k.a DPI

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • The meaning of LIFE?

• I'm Tired: A Song

• Breaking Chuck: A Song of Flicks and Shows

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Chance Waters - Maybe Tomorrow ft. Lilian Blue "Unoffical" Film Clip - World of Warcraft Style

• Fred Wilson Teaches You How: Meeting Girls

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • The Amazing Spider-Kid!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • DylanAndSkyler - Batman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
How is it possible that there are fewer votes than videos? Can you not vote on your own?
I didn't vote for myself, because I don't particularly care about doing whatever is necessary to win. I voted for somebody else. It should be based on who we all believe is the best, and if the majority don't want your video, that's how it goes. :)

Reactions: Michael

ViciousCritic

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I didn't vote for myself, because I don't particularly care about doing whatever is necessary to win. I voted for somebody else. It should be based on who we all believe is the best, and if the majority don't want your video, that's how it goes. :)
But you voted. Almost half of the entrants did not vote for anyone, including themselves. :)

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
But you voted. Almost half of the entrants did not vote for anyone, including themselves. :)
Oh, well I didn't notice that. I guess it's part of the mentality here, where you come for promotion, yet don't care to absorb anybody else's. I watch other people's content here. I don't know how many submitters did the same though.

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh, well I didn't notice that. I guess it's part of the mentality here, where you come for promotion, yet don't care to absorb anybody else's. I watch other people's content here. I don't know how many submitters did the same though.
People are selfish. They're missing out anyway, there's so much awesome content on here XD

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
All too true. I love checking out the new videos. It's hard to keep up sometimes, but I try my best. The best part about this forum besides interacting with others here is finding new content. My first month on youtube sucked because I either watched my own videos over and over or randomly searched videos. It's much better when a whole pile of videos shows up. Hell, it is better than network TV sometimes.;)

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
I didn't vote at all last round. I am not on the forum all the time, and I kind of forgot about the tread... But awesome that I got a vote and made it through the randomizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.