VoiceofVanessa/MattsMindMeld/Symphonious7 sketch

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
This is a skit me and vanessa and Matt all did together, it's on my channel and I wrote the script, but they brought it to life :) For some reason it didn't get many views, which may have been due to the fact I couldn't give it a custom thumb when it dropped, but we worked really hard on it, and it really is very funny, so if you haven't seen it, give it a whirl!

I find it funny by the fact that after two minutes or so, the corner of Matt's shirt just folded and exposed bit of his belly. I was distracted from there on out, just thinking how I'd want to straighten out that shirt ._.

Oh... slapping people with your naughty parts :3

I find it funny by the fact that after two minutes or so, the corner of Matt's shirt just folded and exposed bit of his belly. I was distracted from there on out, just thinking how I'd want to straighten out that shirt ._.

Oh... slapping people with your naughty parts :3
haha I noticed that too but I thought it was funny lol

Good stuff! The accents you guys used really made the video!

That, and the repeated use of the phrase "naughty bits". hehehehe naughty bits...

Cute video. It was well done. I like how laying around in a sleeping bag in the daytime on the lawn is treated as a totally normal thing to do.

Cute video. It was well done. I like how laying around in a sleeping bag in the daytime on the lawn is treated as a totally normal thing to do.
cause we do it at LEAST 5 times a day HAHAHAHAHAHA I thought about adding a line like "yes it keeps my skin silky smooth" or something but I thought that might be over kill lol, thanks so much![DOUBLEPOST=1349788992,1349788265][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good stuff! The accents you guys used really made the video!

That, and the repeated use of the phrase "naughty bits". hehehehe naughty bits...
Thank you sir!

Back