Voice Acting Voice Actors Wanted

Callum Mcintyre

So I've recently started a channel where I upload Top 10 videos. The problem is because of my age/voice I feel like people won't take me as seriously. I'm looking for someone with a unique and clear voice to help me out and get the channel going. I can write the scripts, all I need is someone who has a good quality mic and can send me their mp3 files. Let me know if you're interested and where I can find a sample of your voice.
Thanks.

I'll be up for if you want! You can "find samples" of my voice on my channel on most of my videos

If you still need people I'd be interested! You can find samples of my voice on my channel and my skype is madhattress95 :)

I may be interested as well. Check out any of my videos on my channel. You can contact me here via PM for now.

I'll help out if you need a deep voice but I watched your videos and I like the way they sound

I may have you covered if no one else does. "aaaaahhh yeaaaahhh". Check my later videos for when I used my mic properly. BTW, your videos sound fine.

Back