Animation Voice actors wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

packsays

Voice actors wanted for short animations.
Checkout my channel and see what you think of my animations and if you're interested let me know.
Decent mic quality please.

I do a bit of voice acting in my spare time. I have a somewhat outdated voice reel up for a basic overview of what I can do here: www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=u5_u6Q3S3ok

I've always wanted to try voice acting! I hope you're not looking for a professional because I suck! I can make a variety of different voices but for actual acting, I can try I guess I'm decent? I try to voice over for this game here and... welp my acting was awful but I was reading the lines for the first time. You can judge for yourself here and if you're cool with using my voice then awesome! www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=Ao22UAE0i-M&index=3&list=PLbKAu6hOTAQ4WL6NN0F7-S4cYc2INdJ0A

I have a decent mic and I'm an actress, so I at least know I can read a script. Feel free to go to my channel and tell me if my voice is okay for what you're trying to do

Hey man im interested in voice acting!
I can be a good voice actor!
Add me on skype: Nivrey YT

Id be up for it if your looking for a scottish accent, i can do a few from around britain but im from the west cost so its the closest to what shiek was supost to sound like lol

This thread is from 2015. I've locked the thread to prevent confusion about what are current collaborations. Please do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back