Voice Acting Voice Actors Needed! PLEASE READ

SethHeart

I've Got It
Hello Reader! My name is SethHeart and I am on the look out for voice actors! If you think you can voice act the parts I need, then you are in! All you need to know is if you can voice act the Gods of Smite!

What is Smite:
Smite is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) video game featuring gods of different pantheons (Roman, Egyptian, Etc.).

What does this mean to you:
Well I am creating videos off of these gods doing Rap Battles! You may think you can't rap but the voice actor who did our first video didn't think he could either till he tried. You should try too!

How do I know if I can sound like a God:
Here is a link to a full on playlist of how each god sounds! www youtube.com/playlist?list=PL72Ub6luEo0c_1fOQECKlL20zAAFFaTxY (REMEMBER TO ADD A PERIOD BETWEEN www and youtube ).

Listen to how they sound and, using audacity, Try your best to sound like them. If you think you did pretty well, Send your recordings in wav format to SethHeartsEmail@gmail.com

Thank you for reading future voice actors! If you have any questions or would like to partake in this project, you can reach me at SethHeartsEmail@gmail.com or my skype sethheart

I hope to hear from all those voice actors out there soon!

Last edited:
Well I do have really go audio recording equipment. How many people are you looking for?

Jesus, I just took a look at those voice packs all like, "Well I can rap, so this will be a piece of cake!", now I'm like, "HOW THE !@#$ CAN ANYONE SOUND ANYTHING LIKE THIS?!?!" Sorry if I can't participate lol

You do not have to sound exactly like it. Somewhat similar to it would be nice. The voice actor who did our first video couldn't do Thor's so well but tried his best and that video has 2k views. If you wanna see that, click on My Channel and it's called Epic Smite Rap Battle: Thanatos Vs. Thor

Haha...after some snazzy editing I can do a mean fenrir. I will try to whip up something soon. Whip a couple different voices.

Last edited:
That's awesome actually because the next rap battle was going to be with Fenrir! Can't wait to hear from you as soon as possible!

Back