Vlogs - But How?

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
So, I would like to start to upload regular vlogs, or rants, but don't have a camera or decent webcam, and would prefer not to show my face currently.

Would you be interested in a vlog video is there was only a graphic in the background, as sometimes my gameplay can be a bit laggy, and I am starting to move away from gaming, except for reviews?

If you have any other ideas on how I can do a vlog without a camera, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

You want a podcast, for say. I suggest downloading Audacity from CNet.com/downloads , if you haven't already. Then record everything there, then import the audio into whatever editing program you use. Then insert pictures,video, whatever. IF YOU WANT MUSIC OVER THE AUDIO, put the music in Audacity. To do that, go the "file" click "insert audio" and put the music where you want. VERY SIMPLE. If you want Autotune, search Autotune Audacity off of google and download the files :D

You want a podcast, for say. I suggest downloading Audacity from CNet.com/downloads , if you haven't already. Then record everything there, then import the audio into whatever editing program you use. Then insert pictures,video, whatever. IF YOU WANT MUSIC OVER THE AUDIO, put the music in Audacity. To do that, go the "file" click "insert audio" and put the music where you want. VERY SIMPLE. If you want Autotune, search Autotune Audacity off of google and download the files :D
Thanks! I already knew how to do a bit of that, but not about auto-tune, I may check it out. But, my question is if you would be interested in videos like that. Do you feel involved in a video if it is just a graphic?

Thanks! I already knew how to do a bit of that, but not about auto-tune, I may check it out. But, my question is if you would be interested in videos like that. Do you feel involved in a video if it is just a graphic?
I'm definitely interested,I used to make one that ran pretty well.

I'm definitely interested,I used to make one that ran pretty well.

This isn't specifically about the chat show. If you are interested in that, please go to the specific thread, but thanks for showing an interest, and helping me out.
Why dont you do it Robot Chicken style lol, I like moving objects and toys talking.

True, could give that a shot? Thanks for the idea.

No offense, but if you don't want to ever show your face you will have a bit of trouble on youtube. Not saying it's impossible or anything, just not the ideal. Especially with vlogs where the whole purpose is to be personable with people, connect, and show them your life. It's really hard to connect and be personable when people can't even see you.

That being said, my suggestion would be an animation of sorts like what crazypua said. You need to come up with something to make your youtube videos interesting and have an edge if you aren't going to use your face.

No offense, but if you don't want to ever show your face you will have a bit of trouble on youtube. Not saying it's impossible or anything, just not the ideal. Especially with vlogs where the whole purpose is to be personable with people, connect, and show them your life. It's really hard to connect and be personable when people can't even see you.

That being said, my suggestion would be an animation of sorts like what crazypua said. You need to come up with something to make your youtube videos interesting and have an edge if you aren't going to use your face.

Yeah, I understand that vlog are about being personable, and I am hoping over the next few months to get a camera. I will most likely look into doing some animations or may have to bite the bullet and get some decent footage, or even find someone that could provide lag free footage on a regular basis...

Back