Vlogging?

laurenzside

Super Poster
So I want my next video to be a vlog rather then a gameplay but I have no idea where to begin with making one. I want to keep it in tone with my overall channel (gaming) but I don't know what to talk about exactly. Was thinking of doing something slightly creative/funny like counting down the dumbest pokemon or maybe a Q&A would be better? Any ideas of what you'd like to see me talk about/do?

Top 10 lists NEVER fail. There is so much you can do with them! Any list, in fact. Try to avoid the walk-and-talk (think TobyTurner, OlgaKay2 that kind of thing). Overdone.

Also the quirkier the lists, the better! Good luck! :D

What Frankie said, also I am the same, but I either think of something to talk about, or don't make a vlog until I have like a channel update type thing.

Top 10 lists NEVER fail. There is so much you can do with them! Any list, in fact. Try to avoid the walk-and-talk (think TobyTurner, OlgaKay2 that kind of thing). Overdone.

Also the quirkier the lists, the better! Good luck! :D

Thanks Frankie! I think I'll try a top 10 list. :) Top 10 Tuesdays! hahaha

....not counting down actual tuesdays...but like Top 10 lists ON Tuesdays. lmao.

Vlog meaning a Video Log of your day would be hella boring, just do a Fake Vlog XD, lots of jump cuts that lead to fun times.

Vlog meaning a Video Log of your day would be hella boring, just do a Fake Vlog XD, lots of jump cuts that lead to fun times.

Not a bad idea. If you DO a walk-and-talk, make it a send off of those types of vlogs. Just a 'boring' day in your life where you ultimately end up doing crazy things like planking or running around in a bedsheet... or something lol.

Not a bad idea. If you DO a walk-and-talk, make it a send off of those types of vlogs. Just a 'boring' day in your life where you ultimately end up doing crazy things like planking or running around in a bedsheet... or something lol.

hold the phone, how is running around in a bedsheet crazy, i do that almost all the time >.>...

If you want to talk about gaming what about E3? It's going on right now, so it's a perfect subject. I mean you HAVE to be able to find something to talk about, and that way your viewers will be interested.

If you want to talk about gaming what about E3? It's going on right now, so it's a perfect subject. I mean you HAVE to be able to find something to talk about, and that way your viewers will be interested.

Not a bad idea, I have been following it today and it will most likely be a big topic on YouTube in the next few days. Actually may do that, thank you! Kind of stupid of me to not realize that idea to begin with. Btw you're pretty funny!

Back