Vlog Vlogging Community!

connorrider

I'm a new vlogger and new to the whole YouTube thing, what I'd like to do is to create a group, not a collab channel, but where everyone in the group maybe 4-6 of us or maybe more if it works out, create regular videos that go along side our own independent vlogs.
So here's the idea!
For example lets say there are 4 of us.
Once a week/month/agreed period of time we each post a video, 3 of us would be posting a similar video. This can be a question posed of us from the group, or the viewers, it could be a challenge i.e (draw something, cook something, make something, you get the idea :)) the 4th person would decide who has the best video, based on how well they completed the task/told the best story or whatever.
But whoever fails then has to do a challenge, decided by the group or viewers, and the person who judged on the previous video takes part in the task/challenge.
I hope I've explained that well enough....
So yeah, I'm looking for either every man for themselves or a boy v's girls type scenario, or even just two teams.

ALTERNATIVELY!

I have another idea where there would be a mass group, and each week are all set one challenge. This challenge could be set via mass email or something, this would help new vloggers find a starting point and older youtubers keep things fresh!

If you're interested pm me a message with a little about yourself and we can get chatting! Also if you have any ideas to improve the idea I have then I'm all ears!

Take care!!

Last edited:
makes sense, dont think i have time for a regular interval but still seems cool.

I think your idea sounds very promising. I like the idea of challenge videos and keeping everyone involved throughout time. I would be down for this as well :)

I'm in, let me know if youd want me to be part of it
Hey email me on connormcqueenie.cm@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1417084878,1417019014][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm in, let me know if youd want me to be part of it
I think your idea sounds very promising. I like the idea of challenge videos and keeping everyone involved throughout time. I would be down for this as well :)
I'm in to it too man! Let me know

Okay guys, looking to have this start from the beginning of December. If you could email me I'll sort out a group chat so we can get to know each other? :)

Back