vlogging advice?

ezziesvlogs

I Love YTtalk
hey guys,
So recently i started vlogging and because i am still new to it i would appreciate some good tips and tricks from all of you :D
All feedback is also really appreciated!
So if you guys could take some of your time to watch and give me some feedback i would be really happy! :D

21 year old dutch girl he?

*Using sexy voice* How are you doing?

For the rest everything looks good.
Just keep making those vlogs and i'm sure you will get alot of subs and views :)

You are doing fine. Everyone gets better with time no matter what type of videos you do. Somehow you end up getting better at them and learning new tricks. My advice is to watch some of the vloggers that have thousands of subs, and see what they are doing. See if you can pick up on some stuff that you might want to implement to your videos.

You are doing fine. Everyone gets better with time no matter what type of videos you do. Somehow you end up getting better at them and learning new tricks. My advice is to watch some of the vloggers that have thousands of subs, and see what they are doing. See if you can pick up on some stuff that you might want to implement to your videos.
Good idea! and yeah i also have to get a bit more convident about vlogging outside :p so i can make some more interesting videos and thanks for the advice! ;) really appreciate it :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368382676,1368382578][/DOUBLEPOST]
Took me some time but finally know a new question (Just training my social skills with girls)

@ Do you have hobbies?

hahahah i hope my new hobby will be vlogging yes :p
my other hobbies are baking, drawing (whenever i have inspiration) and watching youtube vids hahaha oh and traveling if you can count that as a hobby :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368382695][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol like maybe vlogging? Might wanna brush up on a couple new lines haha
hahaha XD

lol like maybe vlogging? Might wanna brush up on a couple new lines haha

Well my "Talking to girls for dummies" book was a waste of money. All those pickup lines are bad :p But now I know she likes baking, drawing, watching youtube videos and traveling. So now I pick the most intressted and try to get the conversation going. (Maybe the book for dummies wasn't that bad after all)

hahahah i hope my new hobby will be vlogging yes :p
my other hobbies are baking, drawing (whenever i have inspiration) and watching youtube vids hahaha oh and traveling if you can count that as a hobby :p

Traveling sounds nice, what was one of your favorite places you have visit? :)

Well my "Talking to girls for dummies" book was a waste of money. All those pickup lines are bad :p But now I know she likes baking, drawing, watching youtube videos and traveling. So now I pick the most intressted and try to get the conversation going. (Maybe the book for dummies wasn't that bad after all)

Traveling sounds nice, what was one of your favorite places you have visit? :)

hahaha true :p my most favorite place was the US :p and Japan was pretty cool aswell :) hbu? what is your most favorite place you been to?

Back