[Vloggers] Need a few ideas

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Hey thur, I have a few other plans for a few videos but im starting to run low on ideas, the videos are easily made and kind of short and I want to make sure I have a few other ideas on stand by!

So vloggers, what kind of little things did you did that was fun to do/record?

There's the usual challenges/tags and that
Best when you come up with ideas because you know yourself what will make the best video because of your reaction/personality

OK, in one video you play a song you made. Why not talk a little more about music. For example what kind of music you listen to, or experiences, like concerts etc.

Hey thur, I have a few other plans for a few videos but im starting to run low on ideas, the videos are easily made and kind of short and I want to make sure I have a few other ideas on stand by!

So vloggers, what kind of little things did you did that was fun to do/record?
Sometimes it is definitely fun to see peoples hometowns or area they live. Or maybe favorite things to do/hanging out with people. Teaching people to do something new is always fun too!

keep-calm-and-record-videos-3.png

You can always look for events happening in your area and attend them. Vlog about it as it happens.. or vlog afterwords about the experience.. maybe show the cool things you might have bought/won/found or ppl you met. You can also make special videos for major holidays or minor holidays people don't know about!

Last edited:
Back