Vlogger Fair

Lol I don't knoww. My girlfriend doesn't really want to go, and I think I have something happening that day :/
Just drive there for the day and come back. Trust me, you won't regret it. I went to Playlist this year for my first YouTube convention and it was AMAZING! I came back so motivated and pumped up! It was honestly the best thing I could have done. Plus vlogger fair is going to be so small compared to Vidcon that you'll probably be able to actually meet some YouTubers. And the tickets are so cheap! I payed $170 for my Playlist tickets.

I'm one broke a** Canadian maybe someday i'll venture to the states
Pssh im going to Canada this summer so im stalking everybody.....
images
<-----Yea i'll be doing a lot of this, so every canadian yttalker better lock their windows and hide their loved ones.
Oh and Kevin i wish i could go but i live like half way across the country and im a highschool student with no money so that is in no way plausible...... xD

I'm one broke a** Canadian maybe someday i'll venture to the states
Same for me :( I wanted gooooo though :([DOUBLEPOST=1368941663,1368941641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pssh im going to Canada this summer so im stalking everybody.....
images
<-----Yea i'll be doing a lot of this, so every canadian yttalker better lock their windows and hide their loved ones.
Oh and Kevin i wish i could go but i live like half way across the country and im a highschool student with no money so that is in no way plausible...... xD
Niceeee :)

I'd love to go, but I can't D: But I'm going to vidcon.
I am jealous beyond words Luis. Take me with you! D: Come up to Portland, grab me and Rodney, and we take road trip to Vidcon! Though that would be a A LOT of gas and time hahaha.

Back