Other Vlogger collab?!

John Fain

Im new here so im not sure how this works, but im looking to do a collab video with someone. If you need an idea of the type of videos im referring to, just check out my channel. Honestly Im looking for someone that has 2500+ subscribers. That way we can evenly grow off each others channel, and its not just one sided. If Your Interested Let Me Know.

As soon
Im new here so im not sure how this works, but im looking to do a collab video with someone. If you need an idea of the type of videos im referring to, just check out my channel. Honestly Im looking for someone that has 2500+ subscribers. That way we can evenly grow off each others channel, and its not just one sided. If Your Interested Let Me Know.
As soon as we get that many subscribers we would love to collaborate with you.. May I ask how you managed to get that many people to check out your channel and subscribe?

Hey i'm new here too! And I don't have 2,500 subscribers yet. I have 1,250 but if you're interested i'd love to do a collab with you, let me know :D
Thanks!
-DemonDill

Back