Vlog Horror Channel. Right mix? [Channel Review]

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
hello there! I started my channel as a photography/vlog channel, but that soon morphed into a “horror” type of channel along with vlogs. I’m super interested in if my thumbnails are working. I put a lot of effort into them but I’m not sure if they’re doing the jobs. Also how’s my Usage of YouTube’s SEO and how could I make it better? Most of my videos around around 5 or so minutes, I know the average video now is like 10 minutes should I aim for that? Thank you! All criticism is welcomed and appreciated!

1. I think the thumbnails you have are awesome, I love the white background/outline that separates you from the background
2. I watched your whole 'exploring a creepy antique store' video and I thought it was great! I actually quite like this style of vlog, short, sweet, voicover type deal so if you have more chances to do that you should!
3. I also watched the 'Am I a witch' video, one note, I feel like the music is just a TOUCH too loud, it might be my personal preference (I usually set my music to 2-3/100 LOL)
The pacing of the video was nice, I didn't get bored while watching and the extra camera angle of the tea light is a really nice touch!!

Overall, it looks really good so far!!

1. I think the thumbnails you have are awesome, I love the white background/outline that separates you from the background
2. I watched your whole 'exploring a creepy antique store' video and I thought it was great! I actually quite like this style of vlog, short, sweet, voicover type deal so if you have more chances to do that you should!
3. I also watched the 'Am I a witch' video, one note, I feel like the music is just a TOUCH too loud, it might be my personal preference (I usually set my music to 2-3/100 LOL)
The pacing of the video was nice, I didn't get bored while watching and the extra camera angle of the tea light is a really nice touch!!

Overall, it looks really good so far!!
Thank you so much! Those two videos were the two I have actually been the most concerned about, and thinking about getting rid of, but I'm glad you enjoyed them! Thank you so much

Back