Vlog vlog collaboration channel

I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to do a collabbbbbb with ya. I'm 15 and looking to broaden my horizon of new youtubers like me. I have one video on my channel thus far, but it's a diy organizing video. Anyhow, pleaaaase reply if you want to collab :)

hey you guys my name is victor and I'm 16! I'm looking for other teens around my age who have always wanted to have a YouTube channel but haven't been able to start one on their own. I have had friends who started collab channels and that was they're way of easing into getting comfortable having their own channel so i figured i would give it a try. I am hoping to get a spectrum of different people to do this collab channel so we can all talk about different things and vlog about different things plus it creates a really fun dynamic. I am looking at the moment for 4-6 people who are really up for this so please leave me a message and we can go from there!:)

I could help, I already have a YouTube channel, but that's mainly for showing off what I can do with no budget xD
I suppose I can send you vlogs via. e-mail if that would help :)
I'm more of a moaning/ranting person in which I will probably rant even at the smallest rises in prices xD
If you want a way of contacting me, I can give you my e-mail if you want?

hey victor , I am really interested in your idea im 16 and i've looked everywhere for this haha !! I really enjoy YouTube and I hope to start this summer although I don't exactly know where to start with it so this is perfect ... my only problem is equipment :/

Back