Is this a good idea?

• Yes, that's pretty cool :p

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
I have this plan of a 12-Day Vlog Challenge in which I'll make a video for each of the following:

Day 1) Name, hometown, current location, profession, and future plans

Day 2) Favorite book, song, movie, artist, TV show, website, and color

Day 3) People you love and who love you back

Day 4) Favorite place in your hometown/current location

Day 5) What's in your bag/pocket/wallet

Day 6) Your family

Day 7) Regular weekday in your life

Day 8) Regular weekend in your life

Day 9) Interesting/random things in your room

Day 10) Your wardrobe

Day 11) Favorite food, drink, restaurant, store, and place to relax

Day 12) Things you're grateful for in life

I kind of want to do more than 12 days so if anyone has any ideas please comment below :)

Couldn't vote cause I am split if its a good idea... So yes and no...

The main concern would be that you could be giving away your personal information and making it public.

I am sure at least 1/2 of these would be good but really try to watch for privacy issues.

#1, 3, 6 are concerning for identity theft more than anything

# 7 & 8 - depending on your age / situation could be security issues depending on what all you show.

But all the rest of them sound like great ideas...

The main concern would be that you could be giving away your personal information and making it public.

I am sure at least 1/2 of these would be good but really try to watch for privacy issues.

# 7 & 8 - depending on your age / situation could be security issues depending on what all you show.

Thank you for this insight :)

I have changed a few of those things since I posted this, but for 1 I wouldn't go too in depth on where I am and where I lived and all it'll be the simple things. I took off 3 and 6 because since I'm not home I can't really do much with family and ppl I love. And 7 and 8 would be things out in town not with work at all lol I don't want to record my boring work life. It'll be my hopefully adventurous time in Japan

Pretty sure the moment you put your face on the internet YouTube you understand you have no privacy.. ever heard of Boxxy? yeah.

I have seen some vids on YT as well as posts on FB that ppl don't think and just fill out the form style and give away private info without even thinking about it... Just had to throw it out there.

Back