viso.tv / broadbandtvcorp emailing me about joining them

NickandSteph418

I Love YTtalk
i just started learning about partnerships yesterday and i seemed to find good info on other networks, but im not having that good of luck with these guys. anyone know anything about these guys? i told them i would email them back next week when i have some time, and she said well skype, but id like to get as much info about these guys as possible before hand! thanks!

BroadbandTV is the same network that powers TGN and Acifin. BroadbandTV likes to say Viso as there main network. Yes Viso is a good network and they own the YouTube Channel, Games, but they have horrible CPM Rates.... Flammy

BroadbandTV is the same network that powers TGN and Acifin. BroadbandTV likes to say Viso as there main network. Yes Viso is a good network and they own the YouTube Channel, Games, but they have horrible CPM Rates.... Flammy
should i completely dismiss it? or should i have a skype call with her to see whats up, im a noob to partners, if they arent worth it, it would be awesome for someone to be like, "YO, dont talk to them"

should i completely dismiss it? or should i have a skype call with her to see whats up, im a noob to partners, if they arent worth it, it would be awesome for someone to be like, "YO, dont talk to them"

Here if you want to add me on Skype I can really explain to you in detail if you should or not ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1374286693,1374286676][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops my skype is lerovenetwork!

I'd probably pass on it. We had a lot of difficulty getting in touch with them. If they ignore a channel with over 100k subscribers, you will probably run into the same issues. We never got past the first contact stage with them because it was such a pain to get them to respond to an email.

I'd probably pass on it. We had a lot of difficulty getting in touch with them. If they ignore a channel with over 100k subscribers, you will probably run into the same issues. We never got past the first contact stage with them because it was such a pain to get them to respond to an email.
ah gotcha, ill take wrecklesseatings word for it lol. you guys are with fullscreen right? i dont want to sound like a pain, but you guys are one of very few big channels that are interactive with their fans, and in the youtube community, so i just thought id ask this, you think it would be possible if i gave you my email, or we could PM on youtube about fullscreen in the future? it would be nice to get an insider perspective from it from a big channel with a lot of experience, if not its okay i wont be offended, lol, i know you guys are busy.

ah gotcha, ill take wrecklesseatings word for it lol. you guys are with fullscreen right? i dont want to sound like a pain, but you guys are one of very few big channels that are interactive with their fans, and in the youtube community, so i just thought id ask this, you think it would be possible if i gave you my email, or we could PM on youtube about fullscreen in the future? it would be nice to get an insider perspective from it from a big channel with a lot of experience, if not its okay i wont be offended, lol, i know you guys are busy.

Just PM me here if you want to ask any questions. If you PM me on youtube, you'll be lost in the hundreds of thousands of PMs we get every day.

Avoid them (TGN, Viso, BroadBandTV....) .... their share revenue is terrible.... 60% for you.... 40% for them.... plus they hide your earnings for no reason.

A former TGN BroadBandTV partner.

Back