Music Virtual band? Drums, bass, electric guitar 13-16 yr old

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
I am not a music channel but I like to do some music stuff occasionally. I want to cover 5sos's Social Casualty but I am only a rhythm guitarist. For sure I would need a singer. A bassist would be nice too :)

We could skype/google hangout and plan out how we're going to record each of our parts separately and put it together. I would prefer someone around my age because its just easier to work together that way. I'm 13, so 13-16 year olds.

If you are interested leave your skype or google below!

Last edited:
is there ANY WAY i can be in your band or you can join mine im 11 but i really want to be in a band i can sing well i guess i dont know but PLEASE i want to have a good music career and get other peoples opinion
Thank you,
Bonnie Bunny from the FaZBeatZ Band

(Skype) bonnie_bunny_fazbeatz_band

I can help do some bass and lead guitar (better at rhythm haha). I can also do backup vocals if needed. Skype me @ th3r0cketn1nja

is there ANY WAY i can be in your band or you can join mine im 11 but i really want to be in a band i can sing well i guess i dont know but PLEASE i want to have a good music career and get other peoples opinion
Thank you,
Bonnie Bunny from the FaZBeatZ Band

(Skype) bonnie_bunny_fazbeatz_band

is there an example of your singing? And if you're worried about your age, it's not a problem. I'm sure its fine

Its on my Youtube Music channel it was bad audio though but im getting a mic but my music channel is FaZBeatZ Music its oh my foxy or i can do a custom voice application thanks!

Pumpkinz

Back