Viralviralvideos.com Update

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Has anybody tried this site yet? They've still only accepted one of my videos out of about 10 I sent them, so it's not easy to get on there... It seems like people from all over the world watch that site though, my demographics are WAY more diverse in the past 7 days. I even got a message from someone in Poland saying they want to post it to their Polish news sites.... I haven't given them permission yet, I have a few terms I want them to satisfy. I doubt I'll get money out of it, but free promotion is always good.

Anyways, just thought I'd show you all what this site has done for me so far. If you feel like your video fits the site, try it out, I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who gets their video accepted. Here's a pic of my past 7 days broken down by location. Before that I maybe had 1,400 total views for that video over a span of 3 weeks.
Demographics.jpg

I went on there and sent them a message, im assuming that's the way you submit a video ? also do you have to send a separate message for each individual video ?

I went on there and sent them a message, im assuming that's the way you submit a video ? also do you have to send a separate message for each individual video ?
I sent them messages, I just did a separate one for each video I submitted. They don't really accept a lot of videos it from what I've experienced, but I got my one video through the cracks!

Has anybody tried this site yet? They've still only accepted one of my videos out of about 10 I sent them, so it's not easy to get on there... It seems like people from all over the world watch that site though, my demographics are WAY more diverse in the past 7 days. I even got a message from someone in Poland saying they want to post it to their Polish news sites.... I haven't given them permission yet, I have a few terms I want them to satisfy. I doubt I'll get money out of it, but free promotion is always good.

Anyways, just thought I'd show you all what this site has done for me so far. If you feel like your video fits the site, try it out, I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who gets their video accepted. Here's a pic of my past 7 days broken down by location. Before that I maybe had 1,400 total views for that video over a span of 3 weeks.
View attachment 15954
if they accept your video will they send you an email?

It's not the easiest to get accepted, but so far after it went to VVV, other sites also found it and embedded it, so the views spread out... I think mine got embedded by 7 or 8 sites once it hit VVV. Still only at 6,000 views, but it showed some extra activity that's for sure. Before VVV, the video had maybe 1,400 views in 19 days, I got to 6,000 in about 5 or 6 days.

Back